Friday 17 January 2014

It's Finally Happening!

A few weeks ago I wrote the post about what I wanted to see in 2014, and this post was published on Thursday the 9th of January. Little did I know, that less than a week after publishing, one of my dreams was already coming true!


On Monday I was alerted on Tumblr that Angelic Pretty is releasing a print with a duckling on it! The series will be called Melody Toys and as predicted, the Maki-drawn duckling is adorable! It looks like I can finally cross "Angelic Pretty releasing a duck print" off of my lolita wish list. 

I have to admit, I am a little apprehensive, because I haven't seen too many pictures of this series so far. I am not too keen on the gingham and I was a little unsure about the dress cuts when I saw them. I will take a more detailed look in to the series when it comes out.

Will I be buying it? Who knows... We will have to see nearer the time. But more than anything else, I am just glad that Angelic Pretty is finally realising just how cute ducks are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...