Thursday 7 November 2013

TPC Calender Photo-shoot in Oxford

Back in October the Oxfordshire Lolitas did a mini photo-shoot for the Tea Party Club calender. The idea was that 12 lolita communities around the UK would contribute to the calender to help raise funds for future TPC meets. Considering how amazing Frock On! and the Juliette et Justine events were, I think it was well worth taking part. Kyra is an incredible events organiser and if this extra bit of money helps to make a future event even better, then that would be great!

I was in two minds about whether I should post any photos or not, but because some of the others have been posting photos I decided a few shots of my individual outfit wouldn't hurt. However, if you want to see the final group photo then you will have to buy the calender!

These are my own photos, not the photographer's ones.


My outfit was royalty themed so I wore Meta's Nostalgic Chess and teamed it with my Innocent World crown bag, my AP replica crown shoes and a crown on my head as well. I used rich colours like wine and gold. This photo is not that good because we took them at the end of the day, but as I mentioned I am a bit apprehensive about posting the actual photographer's photos! 


For my hair accessories I went for a crown (a random ebay find). It came with this white elastic strap on it which didn't look so attractive, so in the end I managed to pin it down and then disguised the elastic with fake wine roses from Hobbycraft and a Foxcherry black veil. I was amazed at how well the crown stayed in place all day! This photo was from when I was planning my outfit, so the positioning was a little different on the actual day.

So I am really looking forward to seeing the final calender. I am curious to see what the other 11 communities did for their photo! Doing the shoot was a lot of fun. I am very grateful the photographer took the time to photograph us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...