Thursday 28 November 2013

Baketopia Unicorn Cake!

Yes, it is another cake post!

I am really gutted I didn't find out about the Baketopia event in London until after it had been held! It was part of National Baking Week and I am hoping a similar event is held next year (I really want to go if there is!). By far my favourite cake of the event is this unicorn cake.


How amazing is this cake? I would love to have the skills and time to create such a wonderful cake.


In case you didn't believe it was a cake, here is a photo of the insides. It seems quite appropriate that the unicorn's insides are made up of rainbow coloured sponge.

Here is a couple more of my favourite images from the event-




The camp fire one is another favourite of mine. It is a really clever idea.

Fingers crossed there will be another event for 2014!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That unicorn cake is spectacular <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I wish I could have seen it in person.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...