Monday 22 July 2013

My Melty Moon Bag Came!

I am over the moon (sorry...) that I have managed to obtain Angelic Pretty's Melty Moon bag in my 1st colour choice! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it because it is my ultimate bag!


In person it is every bit as wonderful as I thought it would be. The shape is amazing and the stitching is so neat and tidy. I love the little sprinkling of white stars on the front too.


This photo is probably the most accurate to how the colour looks in real life. I think that the writing on the tag should have been done in white though, as the silver is very faint.


It is great that the strap is adjustable. I love the heart shaped buckle too.


The melting drips have been done so well. I'm really impressed.


Even the zip has cute dangly stars!


As expected with a moon shaped bag, there is not a massive amount of room inside. However, it will still hold about the same amount of stuff as your average AP pochette.


So overall, I am a very happy lolita right now. I can't really see any negatives to the bag but that may be because I have been blinded by love! But it is good to see that this bag lives up to my expectations.



On a Dream Sky related note, I decided to try and make a moon brooch to wear as part of an outfit. If I'm being honest, I am unsure I like how it turned out. At the moment it looks a bit basic. I am not sure what to do with it though. Felt is not the ideal material to be using but it is a material I am comfortable working with. If anybody has any opinions or suggestions let me know (It was just a quick project so I promise I wont be offended). 


4 comments:

  1. Maybe you could decorate the edge of your brooch with lavender pearls. Like an outline. :) You could easily get those at a crafting store and they would make the pink and the moon shape stick out more.
    I think it's pretty already, but with something to outline the moon shape it would be just lovely. <3 I like the lavender stars. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting idea! I will have to go back to the craft store and see if they have any lavender pearls. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. You could put some pearls hanging off of it like draped. It would sort of mirror the drips in the bag and add a nice touch. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, that is a good suggestion! Thank you! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...