Thursday 4 July 2013

My Blog's 3 Year Anniversary!

Can you believe my blog is now 3 years old? Time really has been flying!



I am seriously grateful to all of you who have stuck by me and supported me. The last year has been a bit of an interesting one for me. I have met lots of lovely new people and maybe drifted apart from a few people as well (which is a shame). I suppose my highlight of the past 12 months was when I finally managed to obtain AatP's Midsummer Night's Dream (a dress I never thought I would own) and also going to the Tea Party Club's 5th Anniversary event. I will hopefully be seeing some of you at Frock On in August!

There have been some low points too, some of which I don't wish to go in to detail about, but generally my spirits are high. I am definitely looking forward to the next year and I hope you will all continue to follow me on my frilly adventures!

So a massive thank you to my friends, my husband James and my wonderful followers.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on three years of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Luna. That's a lot of high quality posts since you first started this blog.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...