Monday 11 March 2013

R.I.P Peace Now

Peace Now is not a brand I ever personally brought from. However, that is not to say that I didn't admire their work. So I am sad to hear that Peace Now has gone in to administration. Peace Now was one of the first brands I was exposed to and in the early days, they really inspired me. I loved seeing their stuff in the GLBs.



But if I have learnt anything from this, it is that brands are more fragile than we realise. They don't make as much money as people think they do and they need our support. There have been times where I have wondered if some of my favourite brands have been struggling as their items don't appear to sell as well as they used to. It could quite easily happen to any brand.

So here is hoping we don't see any more big casualties. I get the feeling it wont be the last one though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...