Monday 2 May 2011

Selling my Bodyline carousel skirt

Ebay selling plug time! After a lot of hesitation, I have decided to get rid of my Bodyline skirt with the carousel print on it with the matching hair comb-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330559958279&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

I simply don't wear it as much as I thought I would. I am keeping my matching bag because I still think the print is cute and I sort of want to get the pink version of the skirt (size 2L in case you are wondering. I can fit M but I like being comfortable). The skirt in the lot is size T2L so it is slightly longer in length.

It took me ages to decide to sell this skirt but hopefully it will go to a good home and the buyer will love it.


2 comments:

  1. Is the skirt supposed to sit on the waist or would it look okay on the hips...?
    Alternatively, how easy do you think it would be to nip it in to make it several inches smaller? It's so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideally it is meant to go on the waist. It would probably be better to alter it but to be honest, I know absolutely nothing about altering skirts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...