Monday 2 May 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I THINK I AM GOING TO CRY.

That beautiful rose bag... Bodyline, you have broken my heart! I had so many hopes and dreams of you making a pretty dress and THIS is what you have come up with? By the way, I am not hating on Wa Lolita or anything, it is just not to my personal tastes. I think if any Bodyline print deserved a pretty dress it was this one and a part of me is determined to find an outfit to wear with it. I wonder how easy it would be to rip up this dress and start again...

9 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about the sleeves on that.
    Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so frustrating because it had so much potential :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure they will release a dress in this print sooner or later, they often re-use the fabric and make new pieces. I think they know they make more money of a jsk than a kimono so i wouldn't worry about it :) I'm sure a dress will pop up eventually ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are right Zeruda. I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really like it, especially in black and red, but then again, I'm a big fan of wa styles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :P Hmm...You can always purchase it and customize it? Or hopefully wait! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess if I wanted to customise it then at least that kimono has a lot of material to work with. Those sleeves are huge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, you won't need to alter it! Because they're not just making it a kimono! =)
    Take a look at this!
    http://bodyline-love.livejournal.com/121253.html#cutid1
    Hopefully they'll make a dress version too =)
    But anyhow, I hope you feel better once you see it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Kaihei! You just made me incredibly happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...